- He always said you got too long a pecker for a preacher - Tom
- [...] crap houses
- [...] and Pa lets out a squawk like a sow litterin' broken bottles. - Tom
- By an' by he et so much he throwed up and went to sleep. - Tom
- [...] twelve curved iron penes erected in the foundry, orgasms set by gears, raping methodically, raping without passion.
- He ate without relish.
- His eyes were warm. "Ever since the pig got into Jacobs' an' et the baby." - Muley
- Dust comin' up and spoilin' ever'thing so a man didn't get enough crop to plug up an ant's ass. - Muley
- I seen her beat the hell out of a tin peddler with a live chicken one time - Tom
- Be careful where you lay your butts
- [...]fixes her back hair
- Drier'n a bitch monkey - Tom
aug 24 2012 ∞
aug 28 2012 +