this year will be revolutionary in terms of writing
- 50k words
- ✔ finish at least one story
- finish one story with more than 5k words
- write more than 1000 words in one day
- goal: 2000 words
- handwritten stuff + 122 words
- 1,5 handwritten pages.
- i had an idea looking at a haikyuu fanart and started writing it on my way home.
- started revising/editing yesterday's stuff and wrote almost nothing, by hand.
- sigh. i'm so tired of my own bullshit.
- 266 words
- rewrote and added a few things to what i was writing yesterday, so the prologue of that story is complete! (i thinbk it's gonna be called "30m² apartment")
- 4 handwritten lines
- finally started "oh! gravity." but then jonathan came and i stopped writing ahahahha
- 305 words
- wrote a lot of oh! gravity.
- 279 words
- wrote a short story!
- 256 words
- wrote a random scene of oh! gravity. and i'm very happy with the result
- 351 words
- wrote another random scene of oh! gravity. and i'm almost very happy with the result
- 122 words
- tried to write something on oh! gravity. didn't succeed 100%
- 1 handwritten page
- draw a scene of oh! gravity. and started writing about it.
- plotted a little of oh! gravity.
- 207 words
- started writing an yuri, i guess it's gonna be called girls next door
- 257 words
- finally started writing olhos claros after all those fucking years (4 years i guess)
- maybe i did write smth, idk
- 1| wrote a letter to my dad but didn't finish it
- 5| wrote a poem
- 17| wrote a letter to rebecca
dec 11 2016 ∞
apr 18 2017 +