- send out applications
- UAP--Res, WS, LI
- DW--who to reapply to
- Per--do more research
- PC--figure out time slots
- Summer school?
- Fin Aid?
- courses to take/ time slots
- write Anne
- reconfigure fall2015 schedule
apr 17 2015 ∞
apr 17 2015 +
- driving in the rain with fogged up windows , singing along to music, and jumping in and out of the car with Brit and Cy. to go apartment hunting.
- crashing brit's class and running into Justin
- getting ice-cream coffee, walking in the rain downtown, having thrift-store shenanigans, and trying on costumes and making up grand schemes with Katrina
- Getting the sweetest and kindest thank you note from B. & the funnest BFF note from G.
- Alonso calling me "the coolest person" he knows and saying "we need to hangout"
- getting Ian to laugh at my jokes
- Finding out a picture of me was featured on a university flyer and having all of my friends tease me about it
- blatantly being flirted thirty ways to fl...
mar 31 2015 ∞
apr 15 2015 +
- being an enigma/ aloof/ evasive
- having an eating disorder
- living a lonely life
- living a double life
- of doing everything myself and never asking for help
- self sabotage
- being a stoner
- having childhood trauma
- being sick (my voice)
jan 5 2015 ∞
mar 2 2015 +
- Attempt more french dishes
- Do more things that scare me
- Do less second guessing and negative self-talk
- Travel to new adventures outside my house
- Become capable
- Achieve 23 random acts of kindness
- Release my fears
- Gain confidence in my abilities
- Eliminate my negative thoughts/complaints
- Practice calligraphy
- Create documentation journals (art&writing ideas, daily thoughts/documentation,quotes,mementos, etc.)
- Delegate responsibility for my future happiness
- Create a working art portfolio
- Improve my communication skills
- Learn to speak to my self with compassion...
dec 23 2014 ∞
feb 26 2015 +
- The song Moon River
- Fox and the Hound movie
- "Time after time" by cyndi lauper
- "crying" by aerosmith
- people turning out their pockets with the look of panic when they've lost something
- people hurriedly eating
- people hurriedly eating combined with verbal abuse and/or physical violence
- kids who eat alone
oct 9 2014 ∞
jan 16 2015 +
- "Get yourself together, show some passion!"
- Stop criticizing and doubting yourself--there's already enough people in the world who will do that for you.
- You need to open up and let people in.
- Move to the city you want and find the best job you can, or find the job you want and live the best life you can.
- You've been there done that, fuck everyone's opinions, you're here to graduate.
- Suck it up! Better now than later.
- Don't fall into that same rut. Get out of your comfort-zone. Don't think. Go fast.
aug 18 2014 ∞
sep 14 2014 +
jun 14 2014 ∞
feb 18 2015 +
- receiving a kind letter, hand-carved box and ring from Alonso
- carpooling, apartment hangouts, girl night with Brit. & friends
- coffee chit-chat with Mikey
- game night with nate, ash, shawn, codey & curtis
- chatting the cute art boy up
- making eye-contact with the attractive figure drawing model
- Moonrise Kingdom & late night pie with Mikey
- blackjack and slots at the casino
- akira with friends
- frozen yogurt with Brit
- bus travelin' & park talks & candy chomping with Mikey
- alien/big-foot discussion with Michael
- non-fic prof. emailing me back
mar 9 2014 ∞
jan 1 2015 +
- Do things EARLY and in advance. Prepare and DO NOT wait till the last minute.
- organize, organize, organize
- give people more love and kindness than they think they deserve
- trusting blindly is not always a bad thing
- BE BRAVE
- I am worthy of success, love and compassion. I need not prove my worth all the time
dec 6 2013 ∞
dec 6 2013 +
- I want to laugh often
- have a genuine reason to smile
- a good group of close friends
- be surrounded by positive people
- live in a nice city
- own my own cozy house
apr 21 2013 ∞
apr 21 2013 +
- train rides
- on the monorail
- dreaming on the bus
- and in that moment we were infinite
- laurel palmer walks with me
- late night drives
- sing me to sleep
- about a girl
- about a boy
- pablo picasso
- great artist inspired tracks! or authors. like make a mix on whta you think a particular write or famous artist would listen to.
- run away train, drifter
- thrift store
mar 28 2013 ∞
mar 28 2013 +
- I impinge on their periphery
- pitiably inconsequential
- eradicate an eyesore
- he world which I have departed is a menagerie
- call me out on its superfluousness
- I am clairvoyant
- I’m an amnestic idiot.
- saying something conciliatory
- a blight on the environment.
- I’m so tired of the rigmarole
feb 28 2013 ∞
mar 19 2013 +
- best coast
- camera obscura
- lana del ray
- john mayer
feb 28 2013 ∞
mar 6 2013 +
- not accomplishing anything
- not finding a career after graduating
- becoming dull & uninteresting
- children, marriage, being trapped
- not being prepared
nov 9 2012 ∞
apr 29 2013 +
- bring me over a house plant (mini bonsai tree please) as a house warming gift
- offer a plate of cookies during the holidays
- be the first one to start a conversation
- be honest and sincere
- recommend me a favorite book or film or album of yours
- offer me a ride home
- say, "this reminded me of you..."
- pinky swears
- walking me home
nov 19 2012 ∞
jan 6 2015 +
- I've seen The Breakfast Club so many times growing up that I can quote every scene word for word. Same with The Lion King, The Terminator, Benny & Joon and Hocus Pocus.
- When I was 7 years old I religiously listened to the radio for 60s/70s tunes, wore bell bottoms, and swore I was going to become a flower child.
- I was 12 and happened across the AMC channel. It rocked my 12 year old mind.
- I was a huge Courtney Love fan when I was 13 & was also a teenage feminist. Most boys were intimidated by that fact.
- I hate summer time because it means I have to shave my legs ever day
- one summer I wore the same baggy striped sweater everyday, so much so, that my family threatened to burn it
- I also had one of my classic hideously ugly sweaters banned form my english class ...
jul 9 2012 ∞
sep 28 2013 +
- wink without looking as though my face just had a spasm.
- simultaneously walk and drink liquid beverages
- whistle for a sustained amount of time
- walk up of down the stairs without looking down at my feet
- touch my toes
- keep a plant alive
sep 12 2012 ∞
apr 15 2015 +
- Milano chow
- kriten farelle
- Damon Soule
- Dale Grimshaw
- Adam Caldwell
- David Choe
nov 27 2010 ∞
feb 26 2011 +
- "i think you are a great artist and you inspire me"-andrea d.
- i'm an inspiration-Fernandez
- an amazing artist-pablo
- "i loved your artwork, you are one of the best"-pablo
- "i'd be proud to have you as my daughter"-hudecek
- i have a gift for writing and should consider writing as a career-hudecek
- "what a cool girl she turned out to be"-taylor
- "you made my high school years worth it"-Gianna
- "it's students like you that make me proud to be a teacher"-srsen
- "i couldn't think of anyone more deserving of the artist of the year award than you"-srsen
- "you know what, i think you're the prettiest girl in this class"-elliot
jun 13 2010 ∞
apr 15 2015 +
- Teddy( 5yrs)
- this kid was my partner in crime.he was my best friend. i remember we once out ran a bunch of kids who were throwing rocks at us because we had a lunch box full of pennys. he lived in the same apartment complex as me.
- Brent & Drake (5yrs)
- i loved these boys. i was the only girl but they never noticed. i played video games with drake all the time. brent use to get me to talk to him since i was shy and if i wouldn't he'd tickle my feet.
- the only other friend i knew who was born premature and was as small as me. She talked about god all the time and was super cute.
jun 25 2010 ∞
jun 24 2012 +
apr 12 2015 ∞
apr 12 2015 +
- get a higher paying job
- save money, budget, and figure out my future finances
- Move into a cheap studio apartment
- plan course schedule and graduation date
- create a solid art portfolio
- create a solid writing portfolio
- enter my works into contests/gallery spaces
- more internship experience
- get a car or bicycle or Moped scooter
- baby steps at being more social and involved in society
mar 17 2015 ∞
mar 17 2015 +
- ink band for my type writer
- ✔ fountain pen and tips
- bottle of ink: white, black, gold, silver, blue
- new roll of stamps
- paper of different weight and textures
- notebooks for different projects
- cream makeup
- ✔ oil face wash
- luminous air
- record player
- healing crystals
dec 18 2014 ∞
jan 3 2015 +
- How to be happy: decide every morning that you are in a good mood.
- Today is a good day for a good day.
- Strive for progress, not perfection
- Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful.
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong; focus on what could go right.
- Make choices that reflect your hopes, not your fears.
- Don't count the days; make the days count.
- Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.
- Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo.
aug 18 2014 ∞
aug 18 2014 +
- I have a birthmark on my inner left elbow shaped exactly like a butterfly
- I think the sheer stretch marks on my knees are kinda cool
- my skin is really translucent for some reason and therefore most of my veins are easily visible (it's really weird but kind of neat)
- Also on the left side of my body you can see this giant spider web of veins leading to my heart
- I know every location of all my freckles and I absolutely love them
- my feet have extremely high arches, and when I look at them from a certain angle my feet look like telephones (house phones from the 80s)
- my joints pop constantly, mostly the hips, elbows, shoulders, and toes
- my thumbs are double jointed so I can bend them back to gross degrees
aug 1 2014 ∞
mar 2 2015 +
- genetic mutations
- psychological disorders
- brain chemical imbalances
- conjoined twins
- childhood fantasies
- imaginary friends
- people who see spirits
- past lives
- plant communication
- aliens/big-foot/lockness monster
- counter cultures
- child geniuses
- coping mechanisms
may 7 2014 ∞
dec 23 2014 +
- my listography lists
- paperwork (by semester)
- to reads on my shelfari
- letters received/ to mail
- magazine recipes/clippings
- under the bed
dec 23 2013 ∞
dec 23 2013 +
- excuses for not flossing
- Never trying on clothes in the store & also never bothering to look at the tag-size
- not sleeping when I have to get up early
- forgetting peoples names
- picking at my face when I'm stressed out
- figiting and lack of eye contact when nervous
- only taking what fits into my pockets
- never carrying my cellphone (I'm probably the only person who does not care to own or use their cell phone, shocker I know)
- telling the same story twice or forgetting that the person whom I'm telling the story to was there
- not folding my laundry and letting my clothes pile up in the corner of my room
jul 9 2012 ∞
jul 18 2012 +
- snail mail
- post cards
- scented love letters
- signing a love letter with a kiss
- writing your phone number on peoples wrists or cocktail napkins
- red lipstick
- welcome to the neighborhood jello molds
- block parties
- thank you cards/notes
- passing folded notes in class
- homemade baked goods during the holidays
- legit photo-booth pictures
- keeping photos of your sweetheart in your wallet or locket
- walking your cutie home from school
- kissing under the mistletoe
- girls wearing their boyfriends jacket
- getting dolled up for a night on the town...
jul 17 2012 ∞
jan 12 2015 +
- practice practice practice my art. hone those skills. especially figure drawing
- talk to my professors. get in good with them.
- research graduate school, cost, places, degree path etc.
- submit my writing and art work! Seriously, i need to get my work out there, gain some damn exposure.
- research the main players of the game in the art community and writing world.
- fix my car and fucking drive all over town. I'm really too damn old, and I need to get over this stupid fear of driving.
- Get a job. I look like a real loser without one, and hey, i'd like to spend some cash on my cutie-pie...and you know gas for the car would come in handy.
- have a game plan. I need to figure out a direction BEFORE i graduate. what career path am I leaning towards, and how am i g...
nov 10 2012 ∞
nov 10 2012 +
- send 'happy mail' more often
- mixed CDs w/ covers and pretty decorated envelope cases
- handwritten letters
- bubble paper
- mini gifts like handmade earrings or beaded braclets
- paper stars
- used books with highlighted quotes(tuesdays w/ morrie, sidartha etc)
- food recipes with my own cute illustrations and/or photos
- old fashion-ey trinkets
- mini candy themes & gum
- tea bags and mint tins filled with little notes and goodies
- vintage postcards from bookmans or handmade collages by me
- mini journals made by me
- list of favorite quotes
feb 26 2012 ∞
mar 10 2012 +
- great listener who will listen to you talk for hours
- has the utmost ability and talent for weaving in and out of large crowds quickly
- walks tremendously fast
- only dishes out sincere compliments when needed
- explains things eloquently well without making people feel like shit
- makes the best music mixes
- makes many references to films and books
- I'm very intuitive and can call bullshit with ease
- unable to walk and drink water simultaneously; however, I can pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time
- president of the Overachievers Who Are Really Grade A Slackers And Top Shelf Bullshitters Club.
aug 26 2012 ∞
jan 21 2013 +
- sunday morning breakfast with french toast
- stopping at a side restaurant during one of our family road trips so i could stretch my legs and grab a bite to eat
- visiting the flower garden in Oregon
- cozy-ing up to a good flick with homemade bread and soup during the monsoon weather
- hot-chocolate, a good book, and cloudy weather
- sunday mornings with my mom, popcorn & those crazy dramatic movies
- my father running to the nearest vending machine to get me a soda when i'm sick
- little cafes that smell of coffee beans,vanilla and books
- public transportation: the metro, subway, bicycle
- vintage bicycles, especially the ones wit...
jun 1 2012 ∞
jan 6 2015 +
jul 17 2012 ∞
aug 5 2012 +
- Going blind by a lazer pointer. I'm terrified some stupid 14 year old kid will be playing around with a lazer pointer and accidentally shine it on my eyes, thus rendering me blind.
- The idea that all my friends and family could secretly have hidden cameras in their homes. This is why I act rather refined in others homes; I'm afraid they can see everything I'm doing.
- People that can read my mind. Every time I meet someone new, I get this terrible feeling that they secretly have the ability to read my mind, and thus I need to stop thinking stupid thoughts.
- The idea that people secretly measure every item in their medicine cabinet and will therefore know if I moved things around
- People time how long I'm occupying the bathroom stall.
jul 17 2012 ∞
jul 23 2012 +
- dress length
- 30"-31" if worn with slip
- 32"-33" is a comfortable length
- 34"-35" hits right at the knee
- 3 inch inseam for the shortest
- 6.5" inseam is comfortable
- 13" above the knee
- 16" medium/high waist & hits just above knee
- 21" high waist & hits just below knee
- 17" crop hitting a little below waist
- 20"-21" hits right above the belt, good length
- 31" long cardigan
jul 14 2012 ∞
jan 6 2015 +
make a book about this filled with pictures for each idea
- train trip! plan an adventure hogwarts style and ride a train instead of a plane.
- be a foreign exchange student, erhhhm study abroad. how about Japan, Britain, Greece, Ireland, anywhere really.
- karaoke, karaoke, karaoke! I don't care if I have to take singing lessons or be drunk off my ass to perform, but it will happen.
- screw disneyland(even though I've never been there either), I'm going to efteling.
- visit the museum of natural history!!
- spend a night catching fire flys
- ride in a hot air balloon and hope that it doesn't crash
- finally see some of the most famous art pieces & architecture that I've been readi...
may 26 2012 ∞
oct 9 2014 +
- writer, editor, publishing
- botanist, ecologist, biologist
- holistic medicine practitioner
- ergonomic consultant
apr 16 2015 ∞
apr 16 2015 +
- "Harsh criticism means that I'm making work that is worthy of a conversation."
- "There is not enough time for hating yourself. Too many things to make. Go."
- Ask yourself what excites you and courageously decide to fight for it
dec 22 2014 ∞
jan 7 2015 +
- The Nutcracker
- Romeo & Juliet
- Ain't Misbehavin'
- Around the World in 80 Days
- Venus in Fur
- Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike
- Wait Until Dark
sep 14 2014 ∞
nov 28 2014 +
aug 2 2014 ∞
aug 2 2014 +
- Go to Japan to teach english
- travel to South Korea, China, France, Europe
- get a job at the A.Z.A. financial group
- join a university club
- get an writing internship
- start saying yes instead of no
- contact former professors
- volunteer at art museum or poetry center
apr 29 2013 ∞
may 1 2013 +
- rainy days
- hot chocolate mix
- scone mix
- small umbrella
- sunny days
- cinnamon sticks
- mini candles
- harriet the spy dvd
- across the universe dvd
- argyle socks
- fancy pen/pencil set
apr 18 2013 ∞
apr 18 2013 +
- Start your story with: “He glanced at his watch impatiently…”
- Write about a stranger you see. Either their back-story or what they are thinking in the moment you see them.
- Write a story based on a dream you had
- Select a book at random and use the last sentence of the story as the first line of your new story.
- Write a story that takes place in an airport terminal.
- Write a story that takes place in the kitchen. (i'm think a mouse and cheese)
- something about characters on the sub/subway etc.
- rewrite/edit one of your previous writings
- Something about which people seem to compliment you. (shoes, looking down, glass half empty)
- Someone you met randomly that's made an i...
mar 3 2013 ∞
mar 3 2013 +
- messy hair
jan 26 2013 ∞
feb 3 2013 +
- a fish tank with goldfish
- plants, hanging plants, terrariums, greenhouse etc.
- glowing lights
- big windows and lots of natural lighting
nov 10 2012 ∞
jan 7 2013 +
- people who say 'trust me'
- those with exceptionally white teeth
- people who randomly whistle out-loud while they walk
- sales clerks
- bubbly people
- charming people
- those with a large # of "friends"
- adults who don't drink coffee
- people who think partying is a legitimate sport
- those who don't read books
- people who claim to not like music (how is that even possible?)
- Adults who haven't read a book past the age of eight (like wise those who've only read the same books since they were eight)
- People who dish out compliments like candy
- People who claim they have a real plan fo...
sep 27 2012 ∞
oct 19 2013 +
jul 17 2012 ∞
aug 5 2012 +
- butterfly/ bell/ 3/4 sleeves
- halter style/ racer back tops
- ruched top
- pockets at the bust
- round shirt hem
- large collared shirts
- cropped cardigans
- jackets w/ fitted shoulders and nipped-in waist
- fitted blazer
- mid rise/ boycut jeans
- loafers & oxfords
- skirts that hit just above the knee
- straight skirt
- soft draped A-line skirt
- high waist dresses
- stretch pencil/shift dress
- A-line dress
jul 14 2012 ∞
mar 1 2015 +
- your curly hair
- sweet smile
- that one dimple when you smile
- you're shy at times
- i love your bashful face
- deep genuine brown eyes
- long eyelashes
- tiny freckles on your face
- the slight Spanish accent
- watching you skateboard
- your awkward small talk
- artistic abilities(art, graphic design, photography)
- your unwavering faith
- the plaid shirts you wear so often
- when you go out of your way to say hi to me
- i could always find you by your green backpack
jun 25 2010 ∞
sep 1 2014 +