- Listography: great to take on vacation for reflection.
- Bring your Friends Listography to work, a dinner party, or school, and fill it out collectively.
- Host a Listography dinner party. Ask friends to bring their Listography books and take turns sharing their lists over dinner.
- Love Listography: draw a line down the middle of each list page and fill out the book with a loved one.
- Kid's Listography: fill this out with your child...a great way to start conversations with your kid.
- Future Listography: a nice gift for people creating a new path, recent graduates, or those setting off on a new adventure.
mar 28 2009 ∞
may 24 2016 +