oct 16 2014 ∞
oct 16 2014 +
from galadarling's list
- make a list of reasons why you love yourself
- write down compliments other people give you
- reach out to others & regularly
- talk to people about how you're feeling
- change the way you think about food
- stretch in the mornings
- really listen to people when they are speaking
- have media black-out days
- ask for help
- know that you are good enough--all the time
- find a mantra/affirmation & hold it close
mar 27 2013 ∞
oct 23 2013 +
- read for pleasure again
- keep mental health journal/log
- like who I choose to spend my time with
- spend less time online
- write more
- improve my handwriting
- crochet more
- sleep more and better
- exercise regularly
- drink more water and be hydrated
- continue dance things
jan 26 2012 ∞
jan 1 2014 +
- fall 2014
- advanced greek
- buddhism in 49 days (mod 2)
- kant's religious thought
- writing studies (mod 2)
- spring 2015
- thesis tutorial
- queer theology (thesis) tutorial?
- or: modern christian ethics?
- passover and synagogue: the invention of early jewish and rabbinic practice
- indian buddhist thought
- or: cultural history of tibet
- fall 2015
nov 7 2011 ∞
dec 15 2014 +
- nov 7 and nov 23: a midsummer's night dream @ bbt 7pm
- (dec 31-jan 18: as you like it @ asolo)
- feb 17-march 8: [title of show] @ asolo
- (march 11-april 18: our betters @ asolo)
- may 1-2: the ballets russes, a tribute to nijinsky; sarasota ballet @ opera house
- vaslav nijinsky's afternoon of a faun!!!
sep 16 2013 ∞
oct 29 2014 +
- sara bareilles
- eric whitacre
- ludovico einaudi
- joshua bell
dec 3 2014 ∞
dec 3 2014 +
a list of ten things/routines to do when in an emotional crisis
- physically get up and do something else
- take a walk, read a book, go to the museum
- breathing exercises, meditation, yoga
- write it out, with a pen and paper
- automatic thoughts worksheet
- take a nap
- take a shower
- repeat affirmations, better self-talk
- write one or two affirmations over and over again, like lines
- listen to pink/brown noise x
may 8 2012 ∞
mar 11 2013 +
- he is still so much light
- she is the prettiest girl i've ever met
- i ran into him three winters ago, i never asked him how he was in turn
- i've stopped holding my breath
jun 9 2014 ∞
dec 15 2014 +
- a simple/abstract martlet, above my right hipbone—over where my fading birthmark is—in blue
- also golden snidget-esque
- icarus along my left shoulder blade, in ancient greek and dark grey
- and vieni á volare underneath
- be still along my right shoulder blade, in dark grey
- my blood approves along my right lower arm, written from my inner wrist
- little divinity around my left inner wrist
- love after love on my left hipbone
may 6 2012 ∞
mar 17 2013 +
- sleep when i'm tired at night; don't stay up till it's early for no reason
- also, just sleep--more and earlier
- start reading for pleasure again
- lose myself in a hobby, in order to keep myself busy and not let my mind wander to anxiety-increasing things
- do not relentlessly tell myself "i can't"
- stop apologizing needlessly
- see my therapist regularly
- and psychiatrist
- write in my journals
- namely, continue to keep my mental health journal and with more regularity
- believe that my psychological disorders are real, but also believe that they do not define me or make me any less of a human being
- eat better/more
- build the sheet fort and sit/lay in the d...
jan 15 2012 ∞
apr 24 2014 +
- roses in full bloom
- book pages
- coffee shop
- sea breeze
- citrus peel
- sauteeing garlic
- a cake baking in the oven
- my mother's soup simmering away in the afternoon
- my mother's cooking permeating through the house
- tiger balm
may 28 2013 ∞
jul 6 2014 +
- I open myself to my intuition and deepest knowing.
- I accept that I am an unlimited being.
- I rethink all negative thoughts about myself and others and change them to positive energy.
- I live in the truth of my grace, beauty, and intelligence.
- I love myself exactly as I am right now.
- I am an open channel for divine love.
- I surrender to this moment.
- I am kind to myself.
- I trust more; I fear less.
- I am centered and grounded.
- I am healing: body, mind and spirit.
- I am worth loving.
- I have the freedom to do as I choose with my time.
- I unconditionally love and approve of myself all the time.
- I am deserving of what I want.
sep 16 2012 ∞
oct 23 2013 +
- certain freckles
- certain scars
- left hand
- lower lip
- suprasternal notch
jul 7 2012 ∞
nov 1 2014 +
- mental health
- coping skills
- depression, anxiety, stress, anger
- self-love, self-care, self-esteem
- love letter to you, to myself
- you are not alone
- literary prose, flash fiction, or whatever it is that i write
- hand embroidered together
- watercoloured covers
- cardstock covers
may 14 2012 ∞
apr 3 2013 +