- A Lesson in Tolerance
- NC-17 • 2,342 words • Baekhyun had been on edge all day.
- A Mark of Ownership
- R • What to do. What to do. What to do.
- and there the grass grows soft and white
- other pairing: SeKai • NC-17 • 8,750 words • The summer before college, Jongin, Sehun, and Baekhyun spend a month together on the beach. And then Baekhyun meets Park Chanyeol.
- NC-17 • 3,500+ words • There’s a mystery in Chanyeol’s eyes, and Chanyeol is still wearing his stage smile, and Baekhyun thinks maybe he should figure out what’s actually happening, here.
- NC-17 • 2,278 words • Baekhyun and Chanyeol are playing video games, but then Baekhyun wants to fuck on the couch.
- Bean Bang
- NC-17 • 2,600+ words • Where Chanyeol is playing video games and Baekhyun decides having sex on a bean bag is a good idea.
- Chances: and Joonmyun is a cockblock
- R • 3,931 words • even roommates Baekhyun and Chanyeol have difficulty getting some alone time. Joonmyun is a cockblock
- Clover | Part 2
- R • 12,000+ words • Baekhyun was, is, to Chanyeol, back then and even now, his everything.
- cross your fingers
- 1,800 words • baekhyun gives chanyeol an unconventional gift (in which there is self-fingering)
- Dispute Resolution
- R • 3,800+ words • Baekhyun has a boyfriend. His name is Chanyeol. Baekhyun comes back from a business trip to find said boyfriend snug in bed—with another man.
- Exit Strategies | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | To Surrender
- NC-17 • breathplay • When Baekhyun is eleven years old, he almost drowns in a public pool. Years later, he's still carrying around the memory of what it felt like when his lungs filled with water and the world around him faded away.
- NC-17 • 9,100+ words • Baekhyun and Chanyeol have differing standards of cleanliness. Chaos ensues. (Alternate summary: Baekyeol exchange sexual favors for household chores. Sigh.)
- firestorms, and the rate of consumption | part 2
- NC-17 • 16,050 words • “Yo,” the idiot says, infuriatingly calmly, “how would you like me to offer you a job?”
- First timers
- Rated M • Whoever suggested that they should go out drinking to celebrate Baekhyun’s birthday was either a genius or an utter moron, he can’t really decide. But as he stumbles backwards into the dorm with an eager Chanyeol practically attached to his face he’s definitely starting to lean more towards the former.
- flip the script
- NC-17 • 2,902 words • But instead of feeling the embrace of unconsciousness, he feels the side of the mattress sagging down and a weight next to him.
- Folie à Deux | Part 2
- R • 12,344 words • What do you do when your sex life hits a plateau? Cue ten overly helpful friends to the rescue with their plethora of spicy suggestions, and mix in a clueless couple with an insurmountable amount of bad luck – the perfect recipe for hilarity and disaster.
- Glissandi | Part 2 | Part 3
- other pairing: TaoRis • 18,219 words • “You’re from Down Below,” Baekhyun says, blinking quickly to shake stray snowflakes from his eyes. “And you’re from Up Above.”
- gold against your neck
- 1,100 words • in which Chanyeol ties a streamer around Baekhyun’s neck and things happen
- good fuck charm
- NC-17 • it's more than just a snapback.
- Hips Don't Lie | Part 2
- NC-17 • This is quite simply my ode to Baekhyun's hips. Chanyeol is merely my instrument of choice
- i can be your new favourite waste of time
- NC-17 • 2,186 words • But, as if the heat wasn't enough, Baekhyun seemed unwilling to let Chanyeol just rest in peace.
- i'll breathe your air into my lungs
- R • 7,300 words • When Chanyeol opens his arms and Baekhyun falls into his embrace, fitting together like two pieces of a perfect whole, Baekhyun knows, despite being far away from the comfort of the castle he’s lived and ruled in for many years, that he’s finally truly home.
- If I didn't say it, we'd still have it
- R • 3,364 words • Chanyeol sees Baekhyun glow, but he doesn't know Baekhyun sees him burn brighter than any fire in this world.
- R • 1,182 words • Park Chanyeol has some fucking huge ears.
- NC-17 • 1,374 words • baekhyun buys an infrared light bulb
- it's just like you
- NC-17 • 1,803 words • When Chanyeol says that from the moment Baekhyun wakes up his mouth never stops moving, he really means it.
- Lollipop Division | Part 2 | Part 3
- NC-17 • 19,000+ words • Baekhyun isn’t sure how to mourn over the loss of something that is still seemingly there.
- Miniskirts and Thighfuckery
- NC-17 • 1,000+ words • Baekhyun somehow ends up in a white miniskirt. This is obviously because of Chanyeol. Chanyeol thighfucks him.
- Of Humanoids and Blind Dates
- R • 3,507 words • Park Chanyeol is a scientist – a mad scientist, and a very good one at that, as the creature floating in his tank suggests.
- Offers and Acceptance: I Can Do Better
- NC-17 • 2,000+ words • As roommates and best friends, Baekhyun and Chanyeol have grown accustomed to jerking off next to each other. So Chanyeol suggests they exchange handjobs instead, because of course, it'll "feel better". Baekhyun isn't so sure.
- on a boat | part 2 | part 3 | part 4
- other pairings: HunHan, Taoris • R • A newly uncloseted Baekhyun is a little more than overwhelmed to find himself on a gay cruise. They say miracles are supposed to happen on that boat; but the only miracle in his mind would be finding a way off it.
- Only Three Words Come To Mind | Hang On
- NC-17 • Because Baekhyun and Chanyeol are idiots, but then so are a lot of people.
- NC-17 • 5,060 words • Chanyeol can safely say he hates Baekhyun.
- The Secret Smile
- NC-17 • Chanyeol’s power is too great, and only Baekhyun can calm it.
- The Weight of Things
- R • 1,528 words • Byun Baekhyun shows up one day in 2011 carrying a backpack so huge Chanyeol thinks it might swallow him. Baekhyun has small, dainty feet and feminine hands and a smile that reaches up into his eyes. Chanyeol carries this image of Baekhyun with him forever.
- those glittering instruments | part 2 | part 3 | part 4 | part 5
- other pairing: KaiSoo • R • 30,875 words • When the Library of Alexandria was salvaged from Caesar's fire, the world took an oath to protect intellectuality. But something is very wrong with the oath and with England—something Byun Baekhyun can't quite blame on the ongoing war with France and nationally reviled traitor Park Chanyeol.
- Towing The Line
- NC-17 • 3,500+ words • When the bed-sharing started Baekhyun had asked him straight away what was going on and Chanyeol had told him the truth like it was nothing. “I just like to cuddle” he said and it was left at that.
- NC-17 • Angst • Light Smut • 100 words (yes only 100 omg!) • Baekhyun is merely a tool for Chanyeol.
jul 14 2012 ∞
mar 7 2013 +