- A Good Fuck
- Rated M • Kyungsoo wasn't even sure what he was doing as he stood in line outside the club. He seldom went clubbing alone - it sounded like something only lonely and desperate people would do. All he knew was that he was horny, he was bored, and that he was going to find a girl to solve his problems tonight.
- A Taste of Compulsion
- NC-17 • 5,787 words • By the second bite, just about everything tastes like pain.
- Anterograde Tomorrow | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- R • 23,115 words • Kyungsoo is stuck in the hours while Jongin begs the seconds, because time stops for someone who can't remember and runs from someone who can't miss the last train home.
- Arbitrage | Part 2 | Part 3
- NC-17 • 22,000 words • There are three tracks to Do Kyungsoo's life. Track A, trader at an investment bank. Track B, new recruit of a race crew called EXO. Track C... track C involves someone named Kai and a whole lot of bad decisions.
- Baby, We're Just Warming Up
- NC-17 • 1,800+ words • Jongin comes home to find his kitty in need of some attention.
- Be Mine
- NC-17 • 2,113 words • Kyungsoo has something special planned for Valentine's Day. Jongin just has chocolates.
- Challenge Accepted
- NC-17 • Jongin has a porn collection and his computer crashes. Kyungsoo is his go-to tech repair. Challenges are thrown and met. Jongin blames it all on Chanyeol.
- Countdown | Part 2
- R • 12,000+ words • Jongin sees but doesn't see enough.
- Damp | Drench
- NC-17 • Jongin really needs to learn to lock the bathroom when he showers.
- Falling Up
- NC-17 • 2,000+ words • The first time he falls is from Heaven. The second time is much worse.
- I’m a freak show you can’t look away from
- R • 5,086 words • Kyungsoo is incapable of handling affection, so Jongin becomes a problem. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are his two best friends who are of entirely no help, most of the time.
- Infuriating Paces
- R • 1,385 words • "Hyung, what's wrong?" "I don't know," he mumbles. "I just don't think I'm sexy."
- Paper Mâché
- Trapped in a cardboard box, Kyungsoo always feels at home.
- Please Please Please: Get Down On Your Knees
- NC-17 • 2,200+ words • Jongin's pretty used to Kyungsoo wandering into the bathroom when he's showering.
- NC-17 • 8,698 words • Looks are not always what they seem, and when an oblivious Jongin is met with an unexpectedly powerful foe, a failed bet turns into a battle of wills - with both contenders determined to win.
- NC-17 • Kai didn’t know if the darkness swimming around him was because of the blindfold or the magic happening beyond his vision.
- so spark it up with lighter fuel & jumper cables
- NC-17 • jongin has long fingers. they're not necessarily pretty, nor delicate, nor strong and supple. they're just hands. but he has long fingers.
- So We Meet Again - and Other Clichéd Phrases | Part 2
- R • 11,567 words • This is not a romance, by definition. This is Kim Jongin, both too famous and too dense to write his own memoir. This is Kim Jongin, stumbling awkwardly back into love.
- Speak Slow
- NC-17 • 3,800+ words • Kyungsoo glances up to find Jongin looking down at him through his eyelashes, a smile curving up one side of his mouth. It’s unfair, really, how attractive he always is right when he has to leave.
- Street Rats | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
- NC-17 • Kyungsoo is a dreamer, ready to wake up, but not yet ready to live.
- Substandard Motels: between broadway and carnegie hall | Part 2
- NC-17 • 11,000 words • When it's too late for Kai to find his way home, Kyungsoo reminds him that he doesn't really need one.
- Summer Children 1/2 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
- NC-17 • 39,800 words • Kyungsoo leaves the Earth Nation to fight in a war. He meets a really stupid boy along the way (aka the kaisoo sidestory that goes alongside Zodiac).
- when he's alone
- NC-17 • 342 words • Like so many times before KyungSoo found himself in the same spot; his pants around his ankles and his head thrown back as he stroked himself to images of JongIn.
- NC-17 • 3,200+ words • Kyungsoo likes wearing bow-ties for multiple reasons, the least of which, he realizes, is fashion.
aug 22 2012 ∞
jul 11 2013 +