- snowship by benjamin francis leftwich
- home by jack johnson
- as much as i ever could by city and colour
- it had to be you by billie holiday
- vegetable car by joshua radin
- clarity by john mayer
- pressed in a book by the shins
- crosses by jose gonzalez
- depth over distance by ben howard
- in town by andy shauf
- food chain by eric hutchinson
sep 15 2012 ∞
oct 29 2012 +
mar 3 2012 ∞
sep 29 2012 +
- "What is the best way to get an angry kitten through airport security? I had a hard time falling asleep when I was younger, so my grandmother would mix a little brandy into some camomile tea and honey and she would sit with me for a little while. She called telling stories telling lies, so she’d tell me lies. About a boy who married a fish and had to hold his breath just to kiss her. And I’d hold my breath for as long as I could, close my eyes and make fish kisses. And when I think of it, I don’t really see any difference in boys and kittens." - Michael Stewart
- "If you don't become the ocean, you'll be seasick everyday." - Leonard Cohen
- "I had a lovers' quarrel with the world." - Robert Frost
- "If the day and the night are such that you greet them with joy, and life emits a fragrance like flowers and sweet-scented ...__- Henry David Thoreau__
sep 29 2012 ∞
nov 16 2012 +
- pg65: "I like cigarettes, Miss Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind--and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his own expression."
- pg70: "Who cares for ecstasy nowadays?"
- pg73: "To them, the act of sex was neither joy nor sin. It meant nothing. They had heard that men and women were supposed to sleep together, so they did."
- pg116: "No one described his appearance as Latin, yet the word applied to him, not in its present, but in its original sense, not pertaining to Spain, but to ancient Rome."
jul 2 2012 ∞
jul 2 2012 +
apr 28 2012 ∞
may 3 2012 +
- national assembly building, bangladesh
- burj al arab, uae
- solomon r. guggenheim museum, usa
- palau de musica, spain
- basque health department headquarters, s...
- cleveland clinic lou ruvo center for bra...
- dorobanti tower, bucharest
- manchester civil justice center, england...
- habitat 67, canada
- petra, jordan
- rosenthal center for contemporary art, u...
- beirut terraces, lebanon
- dynamic tower, uae
- condominium at bishan central, singapore...
- cement factory home, spain
- alice lane towers, south africa
apr 9 2011 ∞
apr 14 2012 +
- "You get a strange feeling when you're about to leave a place, I told him, like you'll not only miss the people you love but you'll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you'll never be this way ever again." - Reading Lolita in Tehran, Azar Nafisi
- “Dress suitably in short skirts and strong boots, leave your jewels in the bank, and buy a revolver.” - Countess Markievicz
- "It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake." - Frederick Douglass
- "Hopeless... I will order the cook to drizzle some common sense over your fruit this morning." - Iroh, Ozai's Vengeance
- "Toph rarely needed rescuing. When she did, it came from kings." - A Royal Drink, Fandomme
- "Nothing is too high for the daring of mortals: we storm heaven itself in our folly." - Horace
jun 26 2012 ∞
sep 22 2012 +