this morning, 4 August 2011
What it could mean:
- "To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained."
may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you."
- "To see ears in your dreams, suggest that you need to be more responsive or receptive to guidance and assistance from others. You may be relying too much on your own judgment and intuition. You need to listen more closely to what you are being told. Alternatively, it signifies your immaturity and lack of experience."
- "To dream of pain in your ear, indicates that you will [be receiving] some bad or offensive news."
- "To dream that your ears are getting red, symbolizes shame or guilt."
- "Dreaming of bleeding signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion and ears mean that you need to be more responsive."
- "To see injured or ear bleeding, denotes someone whom you trust will betray you."
- "If ears play a prominent part in your dreams, you have to ask yourself what message you're not hearing."
- "To bleed in a dream symbolizes a loss of power."
- I am exhausted. Terribly so. Been sleeping very little for the past three weeks now because of a project that doesn't seem to have an end. It's 200 (or so) pages long; I'm editing and rewriting it for a client, and it's taking so damn long. I can't wait for this to be over. My waking life has been consumed by this and I am starting to feel like I'm wilting.
- I haven't had that many interactions the past few months with people, let alone friends, so I don't know what this means. If I am going on a stretch - the other day I looked at an online profile of a friend I used to know. Or rather, we used to be friends. I felt nothing. I used to be so hung up on the ghost of our friendship but now I felt nothing.
- Perhaps I should've taken on someone to help me with this project? As for lack of experience - yeah, I guess in a few years' time when I've handled thousands of projects like these I'd be an expert. Not.
- I already did the other day - well, that's the worst: the peso-dollar exchange rate is not working in my favour. Good for the economy and the country, yeah, but it's killing me, man.
- Guilt at procrastinating? Yesterday I could've finished forty pages but I spent most of the hours reading a book and drowning in TV Tropes, where, if it can be called coincidence, I was reading about Shaun of the Dead and zombies and people being killed and -- "you've got red on you."
- I've been trying to take power naps. I guess that's not enough.
- I hope someone doesn't try to betray me today, then.
- The message is: GET CRACKING, YOU SICK FUCK. YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS BY DAWN TOMORROW.
- Yes, I am not feeling very powerful or important right now.
- Also when I get tired, generally my ears start to ring and become painful. Probably the most logical explanation of all.
Sources: / 1 [http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/bodyparts.htm] / 2 [http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-a-dream-that-your-ears-are-bleeding] / 3 [http://interpret-dreams-free.com/dreamthemes/bodyparts/_all.html] / 4 [http://www.dreaminterpretation-dictionary.com/dream-meanings-2.html]