- February 24th dream: dad's bedroom, but there is an ocean view outside window. He says to me "Lisa why are you so sad?" I say "I just miss you so much." He says "Lisa no need for that." And then falls asleep in the bed as though peacefully passing again.
- watching bugs bunny and foghorn leghorn with my dad on Saturday mornings.
- when he'd get so excited about the books I'd find for him. And say, "How do you find these books?" Not really knowing how Amazon works.
- going to the recycling center with all my cans and my dad always letting me keep all the money. I was so excited to watch the price amount go up when the cans were on the scale.
- when we'd go to the military base so he could get a haircut
- when he'd help with my rabbits
jul 12 2008 ∞
feb 26 2015 +