I like style which I named Skandinavian Vintage - white background (walls, furnitures) with flower patterned fabrics, crockery etc. and silver metal (lamps, wire baskets, tins)
- white walls
- coffee table - white cube on castor
- system of shelves and cases or glass-door cabinet for books
- comfortable couch or longue in saturated colour or floral pattern - or ash grey
- many cushions, throws, blankets etc.
- crystal chandelier
- white furniture
- curtains with floral pattern
- bench for sitting
- bench with shoe storage
- cabinet for shoes rarely used
- clothes rack or hanger on the wall
- really big mirror
- white cabinets with wooden work tops
- white shelves instead of cupboards
- big refrigerator in Smeg style (silver or yellow)
- white simple large table and simple chairs or bench
- white bookstands or glass-door cabinet for jars with pasta, cereals, coffee, tea etc. and plates, mugs, bowls etc.
- massive crystal chandelier
- middle size bath (enough big to lie comfortable)
- shower on the floor, with no shower basin, doors, cabins etc., only glass screen
- 2 shower heads - one basic and one big overhead "rain"
- small tiles (2cmx2cm)
- cabinet for cosmetics
- white walls
- one wall can have light floral wallpaper
- huge bed with original headboard or four-poster bed
- wooden floor with fluffy carpet
- cubes and shelves for few books, candles, photos etc.
- huge wardrobe, the best would be "walk in"
- large mirror
- all furnitures white
- all cushions, throws, bedspread, duvet etc. with colourful floral pattern
- tulle curtains in windows
- small table for laptop
- small table for book, water, sunglasses etc.
- wooden floor decking
- some small seat (about 20cm high) with very soft cushions - could be bench with armrests or two single deck chairs with armrests
- colours (pick one combo):
- white/baby blue/pale green
- white/baby blue/red
- hammock (if enough space)