Some things just aren't worth the money. You're either just paying for a name, or a concept. These are things I've found (despite being initially sceptical) are 'worth paying for'
- Build your own house (make your bed then lie in it!)
- Have kids (they're likely to be the biggest expense of your life, but your greatest joy)
- Dualit toaster (They look great, and last)
- Kenwood Mixmaster (They last, and last)
- Good hi-fi separates (I've had my 'mixed set' for a 'long' time)
- A relaxing Cruise Holiday (There's lots of companies, but get yourself an outside cabin (we went P&O when you still 'dress for dinner' - fantastic)
- Helicopter trip from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon