- heather | august 25th, 1989 | INF/TJ | social anxiety
- agnostic atheist, existentialist, inclusionary/lipstick feminist
- ash blonde by birth, ginger by choice, three lobe piercings
- green eyed, demi/grey-a, gamer, nerd extraordinaire
links of import
may 29 2013 ∞
nov 6 2013 +
- abattoir (n.) a slaughterhouse.
- amaranthine (adj.) eternally beautiful and unfading; everlasting.
- amaryllis (n.) a bulbous plant with white, pink, or red flowers and straplike leaves.
- aubergine (n.) eggplant; a deep maroon-purple.
- baroque (adj.) relating to a style of European architecture, music, and art of the 17th and 18th centuries.
- cardamom (n.) the aromatic seeds of a plant of the ginger family.
- cascade (n.) a process whereby something is successively passed on.
- chartreuse (n.) a color halfway between yellow and green, named so after a French liqueur of the same color.
- chevalier (n.) a knight.
- cortex (n.) the outer layer of the cerebrum, composed of folded gray matter and playing an important role in consciousness.
- coup (n.) a notable or successful stroke or move.
dec 29 2013 ∞
jan 7 2015 +
- jan 27 | I was in a horror video game, and the boss was a bat. I had to fight it, and the only way to defeat it was to filter it's screeching call back into it's mouth (???). I had to hold on to it, and it cut and bit my arms and it hurt so much and blood was everywhere. I woke up before I defeated it.
- jan 12 | I and a whole bunch of RT employees were in an elaborate underground mansion. I was trying to get Gilby's attention. At one point, we were in danger and I told him I wanted to kiss him before we died, but he was kissing someone else.
- jan 11 | Brother 1 wanted to kill us all and set our house on fire during a family get-together in the summer. He wanted us to put up a tent for Dusty because he didn't want to hurt her. All of a sudden, Sis was the one who wanted to kill us. I challenged her to a fight, and she became a boxy...
jan 7 2015 ∞
jan 27 2015 +
- food | wintergreen lifesavers
- game | mass effect 2
- game | pokemon emerald
feb 15 2015 ∞
feb 15 2015 +
- In the 18th and 19th centuries, the word 'macaroni' meant 'fashionable' or a 'fashionable young English man'.
- 'stuck a feather in his hat and called it macaroni' basically means that the hat was now fashionable because it had a feather in it.
- The body of Vladimir Lenin , who died in 1924, is in a preserved state and on display in Lenin's Mausoleum in Moscow.
- When the Russian peoples were asked whether Lenin's body should be buried, the majority were not in favor. [ source ]
- Anne Frank was possibly bisexual.
- Unconsciously, I had these feelings even before I came here. Once when I was spending the night at Jacque's, I could no longer restrain my curiosity about her body, which she'd always hidden from me and which I'd never seen. I asked her whether, as proof of our friendiship, we could touch each other's breasts. Jacque refused.
- I also had a terrible desire to kiss her,...
mar 1 2013 ∞
may 13 2014 +