list icon
  • Bring up GPA to a 3.7
  • Graduate Simmons with a MSW in Child and Family
  • Take the boards and get licensed as a LCSW
  • Become licensed as a TF-CBT therapist
  • See if licensure as a School Social Worker is possible
  • Work as a School-based Clinician or as a Clinician with Children & Youth Services
  • Work and move to Massachusetts if there is an opportunity for a high salaried job there
  • Pursue CBT certification (after 1yr of CBT experience w/at least 10 patients)
  • Pursue independent license (LICSW) after 2 years
sep 9 2016 ∞
feb 13 2017 +