- alphabetizing (it's starting to become a habit for me lately, especially when it comes to writing down things in lists)
- animals, most of them are really cute!
- anything sweet, pretty much
- back-to-school shopping, seriously, all that I have been watching for nearly two weeks were back to school DIY videos, I don't know why. It's probably the fact that I finally receive some fresh out of the shelf school supplies!
- beanies, they're actually cute and also really comfy
- camping or living in a cottage
- certain colours of nail polish
- colourful hair (I wish I can dye my hair, specifically blue though), seriously I have a thing for colourful hair, not like the colours people normally see on hair...
jun 22 2015 ∞
jan 25 2016 +
- at least get into the music industry, somehow
- attend a masquerade ball, I love the idea of masks and anonymity
- bungee jumping
- collaborate on a song with at least one of my favourite groups or singers
- go camping or live in a cottage up north
- go inside the CN Tower in Toronto and look down at the view from the top of the tower
- go on a train
- go see at least one concert from my favourite groups/singers
- go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Florida
- go travel into at least one different country, preferably outside of North America (well, the only countries in North America are Canada, U.S, Mexico, and a bunch of other countries that looks like islands...
jul 15 2014 ∞
jul 27 2015 +
- anything in the Romance languages, minus French (well, I don't really like them as much as the other kinds of languages like German)
- basic grammar and spelling mistakes that can be easily fixed (*cough* most fan fiction writers *cough*)
- bikinis (maybe it's just because I don't like showing a lot of skin in public)
- boring people in general
- cherries, I hate the taste of them, even in cherry-flavoured yogurt
- close-minded people in general
- dramas, no matter what language it is (whether it'd be Korean or English, or Mandarin or Vietnamese for that matter), although there are exceptions...
- dubstep songs, but then again, there are a few exceptions
- fire drill alarms, they are way too loud for my poor ears to handle...
jun 28 2015 ∞
aug 29 2015 +
- Most of the time was during classes, when we ended up having to be seat partners back in elementary and in high school (in some cases, we were assigned to be seat partners for the whole year).
- I have met my best friend at school when I always visit my brother's classroom to check on him back in kindergarten (she was in the same class as my brother, but she's the same age as me, while my younger brother being a year younger than both of us), we ended up being very good friends, until she had to move by the time grade 3 was over.
- Some other times, my seat friends ended up introducing me to their friends, and we became friends too. It's like there is some sort of complicated chain reaction going on. Sooner or later, their friend's friends will end up being my friends as well!
jun 10 2015 ∞
nov 1 2016 +
- Christine / Hamilton / eighteen
- relatively social
- always in my own little world
- "dreaming of paradise"
- short-tempered, easy to anger
- the really weird kid
- the talented pianist at coffee houses and talent shows
- finally a university student (in Music)
aug 29 2015 ∞
nov 1 2016 +
- Would actually have manicures and pedicures on a daily basis, unless it's for a special occasion, such as weddings, graduation, recitals, etc.
- Would be in a relationship in my teenage years, unlike most of my friends.
- Would wear dresses or skirts on a daily basis unless if I'm forced to my mom, or once again, for a special occasion.
- Would wear snap backs, short shorts, crop tops and tank tops.
- Who would going shopping, unless if it's buying something that I like.
- Who would start complaining about Sunday afternoons watching sports games, especially when it comes to baseball.
- Would ever do something fancy with my hair, likes braids or curls. Maybe add hair chalk to my hair (if my mom allows me to), but that's pretty much about it.
- Would listen to some sappy, preppy love s...
jun 15 2015 ∞
jan 18 2016 +