My body does not make me who I am, so don't judge me for it. I just want it to work again, so I can live a life I can be proud of. So much research...
- 5' 7 1/4"
- big in all the right places and a lot of the wrong ones
- big green eyes, that like to turn bird poo colored occasionally (they're freckled with dark brown and ringed with blue often)
- anxiety disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- bipolar disorder (manic depression)
- eating disorders not otherwise specified (EDNOS)
- generalized hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of the entire body, usually caused by other issues...)
- keratosis pilaris (KP, chicken skin)
possible issues to look into (what's wrong with my body?):
my identifiable marks:
- I have freckles in 3 weird places (besides all over my body): in the middle of my left lower eyelid, on my right thumb, and on my right middle finger (on the printy part, where it's very rare to have freckles)
- rainbow tattoo that says "believe" on my left wrist
- on the right side of my face, top and bottom, from a dog bite when I was little
- on my left eyebrow from a piercing (from a badly placed piercing); mid bottom lip near my chin-ish area (from another badly placed piercing), but it's still open so it's not really a scar, but you can see it clearly
- a hole in my right nostril (from ANOTHER badly placed piercing)
- a small one on the left side of my bottom lip from a piercing that hit an artery (keep in mind these were ALL "professional")
- all over my left forearm (alskdjfals;kdfj)
- on my left hand by my thumb, a scratch from a girl in preschool
- tons of others.
- half of my right front top tooth is fake
- i have a pretty big birthmark all around the middle of my left arm near my elbow