Right now, I desperately wanna go
- to Mexico
- and South America (Peru)
- back to Tokyo. I miss Japan.
I'd like to go to:
- Mexico (Holbox island)
- Costa Rica
- Bad Gastein
- Scandinavia (Iceland and Finland are still missing on my list)
- Turkey (Istanbul)
- New York - Marie's Crisis Café
- Get a diving license in an exotic place
- Do WWOOF
mar 10 2017 ∞
mar 11 2017 +
// cinema, museums, theatre, concerts, workshops
- January: Botanischer Garten / Lena
- Why him? (2016) / Mathäser / colleagues
- Hexenjagd / Residenztheater / Michi U.
- A Streetcat Named Bob (2016) / Museum Lichtspiele / Doris
- Hamlet / Kammerspiele Kammer 2 / Frank
- Screen printing workshop / Werkbox3 / alone
- February: La La Land (2016) / Sendlinger Tor Kino / Doris, Lena, Lexi
- Macbeth / Residenztheater / Lena
- Asamkirche / Sendlinger Straße / Mohana
- Schönheitengalerie / Schloss Nymphenburg / Mohana
- Museum Mensch und Natur / Schlosspark Nymphenburg / Mohana
- Sarah Kuttner / Volkstheater / alone
- Rival Sons / Muffatwerk / Frank, Fabi, Manu
jan 27 2017 ∞
apr 23 2017 +
RELEASE - What did you let go of this year? // I sold my old car. I lost all affection for the places I used to live (Munich really is the place to be at the moment). My huge internet obsession (maybe). I feel like I don't spend *all* the time in front of the computer anymore when I'm at home. A good deal of social anxiety and giving a shit about what other people think. I've always been pretty complic... eeeh I mean authentic, of course, and I'm becoming even better at it. I know, not everybody likes that but I feel like some people (the good ones obviously) actually appreciate it when others are a little more special. Get your freak on! Mhh... I might have lost my desperate need to please men? In part? I just try not to take any shit anymore. Not get too attached. Me before you. Sorry, guys. (perhaps I should finally get a GIRLfriend for once?)
ACCOMPLISHMENTS - What were you deeply proud of doing, making, being, etc. this year? What made ... // I might be able to count the number o...
dec 11 2016 ∞
dec 31 2016 +
- Get tickets for the 2017 Sziget festival.
- Join a gym and do this.
- Illustrate the Diamonds and Toads tale.
- Learn how to throw a bowl / pottery class.
- Book a yoga class / aqua aerobics.
- Book a screenprinting class.
- Book more interesting classes in general.
- Experiment with water colours anf try masking tape and do more drawings.
- Make bubble paper.
- Visit the Fuchsdeifeswuid shop in Landshut.
- use the solar paper Lexi gave me for my birthday ages ago
- Carve a wooden spoon.
- Buy an Oberprieler cake bottom and prepare it with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- Do this yoga routine.
- Make my own sushi again.
mar 12 2014 ∞
dec 31 2016 +
“Every recipe, whether we cook it or not, offers a vision of the good life, and a way of tasting food in your brain. It doesn't need to actually have been eaten in its time to feel real to us now." - Bee Wilson
sep 5 2012 ∞
apr 22 2017 +
jan 4 2016 ∞
apr 23 2017 +
- ✔ Play hide and seek in IKEA
- ✔ Eat no sugar for two weeks
- ✔ Attend a large music festival and camp there (Frequency Festival in Austria, 2011)
- ✔ Eat tapas in Spain (wow, expensive)
- ✔ Try bubble tea (it was DISGUSTING)
- ✔ Demonstrate against something (spring 2011, against Nazis!)
- ✔ Have dinner at the beach (pretty much every evening when in France)
- ✔ Watch the sunset and sunrise on the same day
- ✔ Install Win7-64bit on my computer and reorganise all my files
- ✔ Sell stuff at the flea market
- ✔ Check out the Rose Gallery in Landshut
- ✔ Attend a pub quiz, bonus points for winning (yay, 2nd place!)
- ✔ Learn the Cyrillic alphabet
- ✔ Travel with Tamara
aug 31 2011 ∞
jun 13 2016 +
- 10 Years
- Absolute Giganten
- Adaptation (2002)
- All The King's Men
- Anna Karenina
- Arthur Newman
- Bella Martha
- Bonjour Tristesse
- Bright Star
- But I'm a Cheerleader
- Captain Fantastic
- Celeste And Jesse Forever
- Chinese Puzzle
- Claire’s Knee
- classic fall movies
- Crazy Heart
- Dallas Buyers Club
may 30 2012 ∞
dec 31 2016 +
- Making strawberry-rhubarb baiser cake on Saturday morning.
- Sitting on the floor of the balcony with Markus until late at night, drinking red wine and talking. He cut my hair in the bathroom sink. Far too short, I was shocked. But it'll grow back.
- Lying topless on the balcony with a drink and my Vietnam travel guide, allowing my back to get used to the bright sunlight.
- According to a box of multicoloured chocolates at the supermarket my unicorn name is Fantastic Sugar Socks .
- Watching the sun rise as a huge orange fireball during my morning commute. This always reminds me of the fact that we're zooming through space on a huge ball ourselves. It gives me such a weird feeling.
- Playing games with the kids outside. Running around, even though it makes my feet ...
apr 1 2017 ∞
apr 4 2017 +
- January: Frank Berzbach - Formbewusstsein: Eine kleine Vernetzung der alltäglichen Dinge
- Yoshinori Nagumo - Ein leerer Magen macht gesund
- Nadja Hermann - Fettlogik überwinden
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - We Should All be Feminists
- David Kessler - Das Ende des großen Fressens
- Damon Gameau - Voll verzuckert
- Sarah Graley - Our Super Adventure
- February: Carrie Brownstein - Hunger Makes Me a Modern Girl
- Lena Andersson - Widerrechtliche Inbesitznahme
- Robert Wringham - Escape Everything
- March: Jill Murphy - The Worst Witch Strikes Again
- April: Christoph Rauscher - Der beste Witz bin immer noch ich selbst
- Galja Panchenko - Die Fremde
- Mariko Tamaki, Jilian Tamaki - Ein Sommer am See
- Rüdiger Sünner - Zeige deine Wunde: Kunst und Spiritualität bei Joseph Beuys
- Marina Abramovic - Walk Through Walls
dec 31 2016 ∞
apr 23 2017 +
- January: Wish I Was Here (2014)
- Gnade (2012)
- ARTE creative Let's swing (2016)
- Easy #1 (2016)
- Why him? (2016)
- Travel Man - 48 hours in... #1 (2015)
- Travel Man - 48 hours in... #3 (2016)
- A Streetcat Named Bob (2016)
- February: La La Land (2017)
- March: Wilde Maus (2017)
- Kong (2017)
- April: New Girl #6 (2017)
- Love #2 (2017)
- Westworld #1 (2017)
- Girls #6 (2017)
dec 31 2016 ∞
apr 23 2017 +
- The Mindy Project
- Modern Family
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Big Bang Theory (next: #10.04)
- Better Things (next: #1.05)
- 13 Reasons Why
- The OA
- Search Party
- Stranger Things
- Chef's Table
- An African City
- Parks and Recreation
- Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
aug 26 2011 ∞
apr 23 2017 +
- Green vase from Hay. Apparently it's cheaper in Norway, how is that possible?
- Doc Martens in Cherry Red
- crystal earrings
- palmistry print
- boxspring bed / a new mattress
- Ace&Tate glasses
- fountain pen, neon sharpie
- crystal earrings (Etsy) / triangular hoops
- IKEA Stockholm mirror and a kitchen trolley
- new prints for my picture frames
- Sodastream Crystal
- Reebok X Face Stockholm Club C 85
- Cluse Dalmatian watch
- everything from Ting
aug 31 2012 ∞
apr 1 2017 +
- Drink at least 3l of uncarbonated water every day - these bottles are a great idea. Have some tea as well!
- Consider a personal version of the 5:2 fast.
- Take magnesium, biotin, psyllium husks.
- Go for a walk. Every day. Even if it's just 5 minutes. Preferably in the woods.
- Ride your bike to work/the city whenever possible.
- Consider a very alkaline, plant-based diet, eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies. Go slow on carbs and dairy. Consider eating fish.
- Track your food and exercise.
- Try to go to bed before 1am.
- Don't eat after 8pm.
- Eat your feel-good breakfast every morning: plain yoghurt, nuts, some muesli and fresh fruit.
- Think about life goals and a good daily r...
sep 4 2013 ∞
jan 2 2014 +
- Middle East, Africa
- USA and Mexico / Portland
- Japan / Tokyo / 2 / Kyoto / more Tokyo / and another one / Daikanyama for shopping and strolling (and the meguro river!) and Shimokitazawa for bar hopping!
- Istanbul / itinerary
- Lyon/Grenoble/Côte d'Azur/Provence
- Stockholm/Smaland, roadtrip
jan 1 2012 ∞
aug 9 2016 +
- read books in French
- work with a textbook
- do Duolingo (app/website)
- get a Babbel membership
- vocabulary book
- grammar book
- book a conversation class
- watch French movies
- 3.4. 80xp duolingo
- 2.4. 30xp duolingo, textbook chapters 1-2
- 1.4. 30xp duolingo
- 31.3. 26xp duolingo
- 30.3. 19xp duolingo
- 29.3. 50xp duolingo
- 28.3. 50xp duolingo
- 27.3. 65xp duolingo
- 26.3. 201xp duolingo, chapter 13 (Harry Potter)
mar 7 2017 ∞
apr 3 2017 +
- ✔ 48 Hours in Vienna /Chris O'Dowd
- ✔ 48 Hours in Paris /Mel Giedroyc
- ✔ 48 Hours in Copenhagen/Noel Fielding
- ✔ 48 Hours in Moscow /Greg Davies
- 48 Hours in Seville /Rob Delaney
- 48 Hours in Venice /Jo Brand
- 48 Hours in Dubai /Johnny Vegas
- 48 Hours in Berlin /Roisin Conaty
jan 18 2017 ∞
feb 2 2017 +
- Health: I'm motivated to care more about my diet again. Cook more, choose vegetables and fruits over fast food. Fasting. Losing weight. It's time. Go swimming, start forming a walking habit. Because it's fun. Because it's always good to get out. And I'd like to learn a few swing dance steps. Even though I suck at dancing.
- Beauty: I want to dye the shit out of my current blonde ends. Then cut them off and go back to brunette. And I still kinda wanna try extensions...
- Friendship: Make Doris my new best friend.
- Love: I'm afraid it's exactly the same as last year: "Be more selective. Spend time with people I truly click with, who nourish and excite me. Ignore the rest." Ideally, I'd find a friend. A partner. I'd like to know what it feels to be in a relationship again. But it needs to be a good one, that's the catch.
jan 2 2017 ∞
mar 5 2017 +
- Kitchen raid: Use up all my dry ingredients (cereal, polenta, grains, nuts and pasta, canned food, etc.) and create recipes around them. Only get some fresh ingredients.
- No bread: Don't buy bread or anything that I love eating on bread. Like, you know, butter. And cream cheese. I need to break this addiction.
- Fasting: Before I incorporate better eating habits, I want to try and only drink some shakes every day before adding a few fruits and veggies again. Let's see how that goes.
- Stop smoking: I mean, I will still bum the occasional party cigarette but I won't buy them anymore. It's a nasty habit I only started because of social anxiety. Gotta suffer through the awkward situations now like all the others, I guess.
- Stop eating meat: Ugh. Same as for smoking. I can take it or leave it. I used to be a vegetarian fo...
dec 30 2016 ∞
jan 4 2017 +
Inventing new (wrong) plural forms is something I find very entertaining. My favourite is obviously the "-en" version.
- Nagellachse (Nagellack)
- Kacktusse (Kaktus)
- Kürben (Kürbis)
- Penen (Penis)
- Avocaden (Avocado)
- more good words: bekuscheln, Elumpanti
jun 15 2016 ∞
dec 29 2016 +
- Eating out of bowls and deep plates.
- Reading multiple books at once and sometimes the last sentence first.
- Massaging the insides of my ears with a moist q-tip.
- Hitting the 50% page count when reading a book.
- Rubbing my feet against each other under the blanket.
- Toe seams.
- When the banana strings don't come off with the peel but stick to the fruit instead
- Buying underwear. I do it, like, once a year, out of necessity, when I just can't postpone it any longer.
- The new dynamic turn signals on expensive cars. They're driving me nuts.
nov 26 2016 ∞
mar 19 2017 +
- museums: Haus der Kunst, Villa Stuck, Deutsches Museum, AdBK Semesterausstellung, Lenbachhaus
- entertainment: codeX, Arena Kino, Müllersches Volksbad, Tischlein deck dich
- party: Milla, Strom, Import/Export, Sauna // Cord, Beverly Kills, Backstage, Nachtgalerie
- outdoors: Botanischer Garten, Schloss Nymphenburg, Rosengarten, Isar, Naturbad Maria Einsiedel
- shopping: Götterspeise, Manufactum, other stories, COS, Schachinger, Pappnase, Muji, Ludwig Beck Hautnah
- Cooperativa: a small, down-to-earth restaurant with delicious food (and big portions)
- Goldmarie: a gorgeous restaurant with a calm, classy atmosphere and new dishes added to the menu every week - but you might...
feb 8 2016 ∞
jul 17 2016 +
- 2005: London (alone, staying with a host family for three weeks and meeting Ann-Katrin and Friedericke)
- 2006: Paris (school friends)
- 2007: Paris (Friedericke)
- 2010: London (Tamara)
- Stockholm (Lexi)
- Paris (university)
- Côte d'Azur (Lena, Lexi and Amélie)
- Venice (Bert)
- 2011: Barcelona (Lexi)
- Prague (Lena, Michi and Christian)
- Venice (university)
- Hungary (university)
- Vienna / Balaton (Lena)
- Côte d'Azur (Lena, Lexi, Tobi, Michi, Yanic, Christian)
- 2012: Budapest (Lexi, Yanic, Michi)
- Amsterdam (Lexi)
- 2013: Antibes / Côte d'Azur (Lexi, Yanic, Michi)
aug 26 2015 ∞
mar 5 2017 +
- Germany: a fucklot of cities and villages in Bavaria (where I grew up); Berlin; Baden-Württemberg: Neufra/Rottweil, Villingen-Schwenningen, Schramberg, Tuttlingen, Zimmern, Friedrichshafen
- Austria: Vienna, Riegersburg, St. Pölten, Linz, Salzburg, the area next to the German border (Schärding, Esternberg, Schardenberg / Bregenz), Attersee, Traunsee
- France: Strasbourg, Paris, Agde, Montpellier, Grasse, Cannes, Fréjus, Grenoble, Marseille, Castellane, Nice, Sainte Maxime, Saint Tropez, Les Issambres / San Peire, Antibes, Juan-les-Pins, Vallauris, Anthéor, Cagnes-sur-Mer
- Czech Republic: the area next to the German border, Prague, Český Krumlov
- United Kingdom: Brighton, Cambridge, London, Oxford, Cardiff, Bournemouth, Canterbury, Caerphilly
- Italy: Venice, Cavallino, Jesolo, Venezia...
may 21 2011 ∞
mar 11 2017 +
- How to cheer yourself up
- Let it go.
- I am enough. I have enough.
- Your brain can stay focused on anything, even an unpleasant task, if it knows it will last only 30 minutes.
- You’re right where you’re supposed to be.
- The purpose is to work through your obstacles. Remove the friction between the divine flow and you.
- Old ways don't open new doors.
- Don't compare yourself to others.
- How to make life changes and master the art of discipline. How to believe in yourself.
- Wishing things were different is the definition of suffering.
- You create your own reality according to your thoughts, emotions, and beliefs!
- You are in charge of how you feel.
- How to restart a bad day
- You are the one thinking the thought and ...
may 31 2012 ∞
mar 10 2015 +