// cinema, museums, theatre, concerts, workshops
- January: Botanischer Garten / Lena
- Why him? (2016) / Mathäser / colleagues
- Hexenjagd / Residenztheater / Michi U.
- A Streetcat Named Bob (2016) / Museum Lichtspiele / Doris
- Hamlet / Kammerspiele Kammer 2 / Frank
- Screen printing workshop / Werkbox3 / alone
- February: La La Land (2016) / Sendlinger Tor Kino / Doris, Lena, Lexi
- Macbeth / Residenztheater / Lena
- Asamkirche / Sendlinger Straße / Mohana
- Schönheitengalerie / Schloss Nymphenburg / Mohana
- Museum Mensch und Natur / Schlosspark Nymphenburg / Mohana
- Sarah Kuttner / Volkstheater / alone
- Rival Sons / Muffatwerk / Frank, Fabi, Manu
jan 27 2017 ∞
feb 18 2017 +
RELEASE - What did you let go of this year? // I sold my old car. I lost all affection for the places I used to live (Munich really is the place to be at the moment). My huge internet obsession (maybe). I feel like I don't spend *all* the time in front of the computer anymore when I'm at home. A good deal of social anxiety and giving a shit about what other people think. I've always been pretty complic... eeeh I mean authentic, of course, and I'm becoming even better at it. I know, not everybody likes that but I feel like some people (the good ones obviously) actually appreciate it when others are a little more special. Get your freak on! Mhh... I might have lost my desperate need to please men? In part? I just try not to take any shit anymore. Not get too attached. Me before you. Sorry, guys. (perhaps I should finally get a GIRLfriend for once?)
ACCOMPLISHMENTS - What were you deeply proud of doing, making, being, etc. this year? What made ... // I might be able to count the number o...
dec 11 2016 ∞
dec 31 2016 +
- Get tickets for the 2017 Sziget festival.
- Join a gym and do this.
- Illustrate the Diamonds and Toads tale.
- Learn how to throw a bowl / pottery class.
- Book a yoga class / aqua aerobics.
- Book a screenprinting class.
- Book more interesting classes in general.
- Experiment with water colours anf try masking tape and do more drawings.
- Make bubble paper.
- Visit the Fuchsdeifeswuid shop in Landshut.
- use the solar paper Lexi gave me for my birthday ages ago
- Carve a wooden spoon.
- Buy an Oberprieler cake bottom and prepare it with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- Do this yoga routine.
- Make my own sushi again.
mar 12 2014 ∞
dec 31 2016 +
“Every recipe, whether we cook it or not, offers a vision of the good life, and a way of tasting food in your brain. It doesn't need to actually have been eaten in its time to feel real to us now." - Bee Wilson
sep 5 2012 ∞
feb 13 2017 +
jan 4 2016 ∞
jan 6 2017 +
- ✔ Play hide and seek in IKEA
- ✔ Eat no sugar for two weeks
- ✔ Attend a large music festival and camp there (Frequency Festival in Austria, 2011)
- ✔ Eat tapas in Spain (wow, expensive)
- ✔ Try bubble tea (it was DISGUSTING)
- ✔ Demonstrate against something (spring 2011, against Nazis!)
- ✔ Have dinner at the beach (pretty much every evening when in France)
- ✔ Watch the sunset and sunrise on the same day
- ✔ Install Win7-64bit on my computer and reorganise all my files
- ✔ Sell stuff at the flea market
- ✔ Check out the Rose Gallery in Landshut
- ✔ Attend a pub quiz, bonus points for winning (yay, 2nd place!)
- ✔ Learn the Cyrillic alphabet
- ✔ Travel with Tamara
aug 31 2011 ∞
jun 13 2016 +
- 10 Years
- Absolute Giganten
- Adaptation (2002)
- All The King's Men
- Anna Karenina
- Arthur Newman
- Bella Martha
- Bonjour Tristesse
- Bright Star
- But I'm a Cheerleader
- Captain Fantastic
- Celeste And Jesse Forever
- Chinese Puzzle
- Claire’s Knee
- classic fall movies
- Crazy Heart
- Dallas Buyers Club
may 30 2012 ∞
dec 31 2016 +
- Constantin (AIC) - Aral Tankstelle
- Bert (PA) - Ganymed
- Christoph (UL) - pub quiz
- Jo (M) - English Garden
- Margit (ED) - Flohmarkt
- Patrick (SW) - Stern Kreuzweise
- Frank (M) - his sofa
- Klaus (FS) - Osteria
- Kilian (A) - Hofgarten
- Simon (FFB) - Gretlmühle
- Christoph (FS) - Munchkin
- Sebastian (HH) - Mühleninsel
- Sebastian (FS) - Moosburg
- Felix (A) - Lech
- Martin (M) - Café Kosmos
- Klaus (M) - Kuchen vom Hermann
- Basti (A) - Irish Pub
- Flo (LA) - Chocolat
- Martin (W) - Café Pini, Backstage
- Malte (M) - TU rooftop
- Konstantin (M) - Frankfurter Ring / Café...
jul 9 2014 ∞
dec 11 2016 +
- That van with the "Ocean Loving Girls" sticker at the back.
- Getting small golden earrings with the Cassiopeia star constellation.
- Sitting on the balcony at the Sendlinger Tor cinema with Doris, Lexi and Lena. I love these ladies.
- Eating Japanese food at Bentoya with Lena. Seeing Macbeth at the Residenztheater on the next day. That actor from Toni Erdmann starred in the play again and the moving stage was quite impressive. By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes!
- Visiting the Schönheitengalerie in Schloss Nymphenburg. I never knew it was there! It's really interesting... King Ludwig I chose women from all classes, had them painted and opened a gallery of beauties for his people in the castle. Maybe I should have got the book after all. I bought one of the beauties' portraits on a postcard, Marianna Marchesa Florenzi. I just found out that she probably had ...
feb 2 2017 ∞
feb 18 2017 +
- January: Frank Berzbach - Formbewusstsein: Eine kleine Vernetzung der alltäglichen Dinge
- Yoshinori Nagumo - Ein leerer Magen macht gesund
- Nadja Hermann - Fettlogik überwinden
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - We Should All be Feminists
- David Kessler - Das Ende des großen Fressens
- Damon Gameau - Voll verzuckert
- Sarah Graley - Our Super Adventure
- February: Carrie Brownstein - Hunger Makes Me a Modern Girl
- Andreas Steinhöfel - Die Mitte der Welt
- Benedict Wells - Spinner and Fast genial
- Emma Cline - The Girls
- Colin Meloy, Carson Ellis - Wildwood
- Wolfgang Herrndorf - Sand
- Lindy West - Shrill
- Maggie Nelson - The Argonauts
- Caitlin Moran - How To Be a Woman and How to Build a Girl
- Jeanette Winterson - Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit
dec 31 2016 ∞
feb 6 2017 +
- January: Wish I Was Here (2014)
- Gnade (2012)
- ARTE creative Let's swing (2016)
- Easy #1 (2016)
- Why him? (2016)
- Travel Man - 48 hours in... #1 (2015)
- Travel Man - 48 hours in... #3 (2016)
- A Streetcat Named Bob (2016)
- February: La La Land (2017)
dec 31 2016 ∞
feb 18 2017 +
- Westworld (next: #1.04)
- The Mindy Project
- New Girl
- Modern Family
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Big Bang Theory (next: #10.04)
- Better Things (next: #1.05)
- The OA
- Search Party
- Stranger Things
- Chef's Table
- An African City
- Parks and Recreation
- Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
aug 26 2011 ∞
feb 18 2017 +
- Doc Martens in Cherry Red
- crystal earrings
- palmistry print
- boxspring bed
- Ace&Tate glasses
- fountain pen, neon sharpie
- crystal earrings (Etsy) / triangular hoops
- IKEA Stockholm mirror and a kitchen trolley
- new prints for my picture frames
- Sodastream Crystal
- Reebok X Face Stockholm Club C 85
aug 31 2012 ∞
dec 4 2016 +
- Drink at least 3l of uncarbonated water every day - these bottles are a great idea. Have some tea as well!
- Consider a personal version of the 5:2 fast.
- Take magnesium, biotin, psyllium husks.
- Go for a walk. Every day. Even if it's just 5 minutes. Preferably in the woods.
- Ride your bike to work/the city whenever possible.
- Consider a very alkaline, plant-based diet, eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies. Go slow on carbs and dairy. Consider eating fish.
- Track your food and exercise.
- Try to go to bed before 1am.
- Don't eat after 8pm.
- Eat your feel-good breakfast every morning: plain yoghurt, nuts, some muesli and fresh fruit.
- Think about life goals and a good daily r...
sep 4 2013 ∞
jan 2 2014 +
- Middle East, Africa
- USA and Mexico / Portland
- Japan / Tokyo / 2 / Kyoto / more Tokyo / and another one / Daikanyama for shopping and strolling (and the meguro river!) and Shimokitazawa for bar hopping!
- Istanbul / itinerary
- Lyon/Grenoble/Côte d'Azur/Provence
- Stockholm/Smaland, roadtrip
jan 1 2012 ∞
aug 9 2016 +
- ✔ 48 Hours in Vienna /Chris O'Dowd
- ✔ 48 Hours in Paris /Mel Giedroyc
- ✔ 48 Hours in Copenhagen/Noel Fielding
- ✔ 48 Hours in Moscow /Greg Davies
- 48 Hours in Seville /Rob Delaney
- 48 Hours in Venice /Jo Brand
- 48 Hours in Dubai /Johnny Vegas
- 48 Hours in Berlin /Roisin Conaty
jan 18 2017 ∞
feb 2 2017 +
- Health: I'm motivated to care more about my diet again. Cook more, choose vegetables and fruits over fast food. Fasting. Losing weight. It's time. Go swimming, start forming a walking habit. Because it's fun. Because it's always good to get out. And I'd like to learn a few swing dance steps. Even though I suck at dancing.
- Beauty: I want to dye the shit out of my current blonde ends. Then cut them off and go back to brunette. And I still kinda wanna try extensions...
- Friendship: Make Doris my new best friend.
- Love: I'm afraid it's exactly the same as last year: "Be more selective. Spend time with people I truly click with, who nourish and excite me. Ignore the rest." Ideally, I'd find a friend. A partner. I'd like to know what it feels to be in a relationship again. But it needs to be a good one, that's the catch.
jan 2 2017 ∞
jan 4 2017 +
- Kitchen raid: Use up all my dry ingredients (cereal, polenta, grains, nuts and pasta, canned food, etc.) and create recipes around them. Only get some fresh ingredients.
- No bread: Don't buy bread or anything that I love eating on bread. Like, you know, butter. And cream cheese. I need to break this addiction.
- Fasting: Before I incorporate better eating habits, I want to try and only drink some shakes every day before adding a few fruits and veggies again. Let's see how that goes.
- Stop smoking: I mean, I will still bum the occasional party cigarette but I won't buy them anymore. It's a nasty habit I only started because of social anxiety. Gotta suffer through the awkward situations now like all the others, I guess.
- Stop eating meat: Ugh. Same as for smoking. I can take it or leave it. I used to be a vegetarian fo...
dec 30 2016 ∞
jan 4 2017 +
Inventing new (wrong) plural forms is something I find very entertaining. My favourite is obviously the "-en" version.
- Nagellachse (Nagellack)
- Kacktusse (Kaktus)
- Kürben (Kürbis)
- Penen (Penis)
- Avocaden (Avocado)
- more good words: bekuscheln, Elumpanti
jun 15 2016 ∞
dec 29 2016 +
- Eating out of bowls and deep plates.
- Reading multiple books at once and sometimes the last sentence first.
- Massaging the insides of my ears with a moist q-tip.
- Hitting the 50% page count when reading a book.
- Toe seams.
- When the banana strings don't come off with the peel but stick to the fruit instead
- Buying underwear. I do it, like, once a year, out of necessity, when I just can't postpone it any longer.
nov 26 2016 ∞
jan 4 2017 +
- museums: Haus der Kunst, Villa Stuck, Deutsches Museum, AdBK Semesterausstellung, Lenbachhaus
- entertainment: codeX, Arena Kino, Müllersches Volksbad, Tischlein deck dich
- party: Milla, Strom, Import/Export, Sauna // Cord, Beverly Kills, Backstage, Nachtgalerie
- outdoors: Botanischer Garten, Schloss Nymphenburg, Rosengarten, Isar, Naturbad Maria Einsiedel
- shopping: Götterspeise, Manufactum, other stories, COS, Schachinger, Pappnase, Muji, Ludwig Beck Hautnah
- Cooperativa: a small, down-to-earth restaurant with delicious food (and big portions)
- Goldmarie: a gorgeous restaurant with a calm, classy atmosphere and new dishes added to the menu every week - but you might...
feb 8 2016 ∞
jul 17 2016 +
- 2005: London (alone, staying with a host family for three weeks and meeting Ann-Katrin and Friedericke)
- 2006: Paris (school friends)
- 2007: Paris (Friedericke)
- 2010: London (Tamara)
- Stockholm (Lexi)
- Paris (university)
- Côte d'Azur (Lena, Lexi and Amélie)
- Venice (Bert)
- 2011: Barcelona (Lexi)
- Prague (Lena, Michi and Christian)
- Venice (university)
- Hungary (university)
- Vienna / Balaton (Lena)
- Côte d'Azur (Lena, Lexi, Tobi, Michi, Yanic, Christian)
- 2012: Budapest (Lexi, Yanic, Michi)
- Amsterdam (Lexi)
- 2013: Antibes / Côte d'Azur (Lexi, Yanic, Michi)
aug 26 2015 ∞
jan 15 2017 +
- Germany: a fucklot of cities and villages in Bavaria (where I grew up); Berlin; Baden-Württemberg: Neufra/Rottweil, Villingen-Schwenningen, Schramberg, Tuttlingen, Zimmern, Friedrichshafen
- Austria: Vienna, Riegersburg, St. Pölten, Linz, Salzburg, the area next to the German border (Schärding, Esternberg, Schardenberg / Bregenz), Attersee, Traunsee
- France: Strasbourg, Paris, Agde, Montpellier, Grasse, Cannes, Fréjus, Grenoble, Marseille, Castellane, Nice, Sainte Maxime, Saint Tropez, Les Issambres / San Peire, Antibes, Juan-les-Pins, Vallauris, Anthéor, Cagnes-sur-Mer
- Czech Republic: the area next to the German border, Prague, Český Krumlov
- United Kingdom: Brighton, Cambridge, London, Oxford, Cardiff, Bournemouth, Canterbury, Caerphilly
- Italy: Venice, Cavallino, Jesolo, Venezia...
may 21 2011 ∞
feb 18 2017 +
- How to cheer yourself up
- Let it go.
- I am enough. I have enough.
- Your brain can stay focused on anything, even an unpleasant task, if it knows it will last only 30 minutes.
- You’re right where you’re supposed to be.
- The purpose is to work through your obstacles. Remove the friction between the divine flow and you.
- Old ways don't open new doors.
- Don't compare yourself to others.
- How to make life changes and master the art of discipline. How to believe in yourself.
- Wishing things were different is the definition of suffering.
- You create your own reality according to your thoughts, emotions, and beliefs!
- You are in charge of how you feel.
- How to restart a bad day
- You are the one thinking the thought and ...
may 31 2012 ∞
mar 10 2015 +